To build a sustainable future, we draw on the expertise and diversity of our teams. We want to strengthen equality, integration and professional development for our employees within the Group.
- We are deploying action plans to accelerate the representation of women in managerial positions and in our professions
- increase the number of RQTH (disabled persons) recruits, in particular through a strengthened "Disability" policy.
- combat all forms of discrimination,
- develop work-study programs
- train all employees in ethics and the fight against corruption
+20 heures de formation / an pour chaque collaborateur
90% déploiement de la formation « Éthique et Anti-Corruption »
" Sans confiance et sans sécurité, pas de transitions durables et réussies ! "