Your challenges related to
Your challenges related to human risks
- The safety of your employees and personnel involved in the entire transport chain
- Training of teams in the risks involved
Your challenges related to technical risks
- Maximum safety and security: compliance with current regulations
- Qualification of your equipment according to standards
- Maintenance of your packaging for optimal conservation
Your challenges related to environmental risks
- Protection of the environment by controlling and reducing risks
- Guarantee of packaging quality to limit environmental impacts
By controlling all these risks, you can ensure safer, more sustainable and environmentally friendly transport.
WITHOUT SECURITY, THERE CAN BE NO SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS
Focus on expertise and quality
BVT is careful to maintain the quality of its services and the expertise of its team as watchwords for its development. These aspects are of major importance to BVT, which continues and will continue, through each intervention, to justify obtaining these accreditations.
The sector in which we operate requires a high level of skill, precision and knowledge in order to perfectly control the risks. This is why BVT is committed to a process of quality maintenance and continuous improvement in the field of risk control and the transport of dangerous goods.
Accreditation, proof of our quality and impartiality
- Our ethics: BVT is made up of experts who will be able to respond perfectly to your request. As a third-party organization, BVT acts as a trusted player and guarantees the impartiality of the results of the tests performed and the correction of the examinations.
- Our expertise: All our training courses are led by professionals with experience in the sector in which they teach. In the laboratory, the tests are carried out by highly experienced personnel guaranteeing the reliability of the results.
- Our pedagogy: We favour active pedagogy to the maximum, allowing learners to project themselves into a real work situation to quickly gain autonomy.
The BVT laboratory, an accredited institution of the Ministry of Transport and Ecological Transition
Since 1977, the quality approach is effective and recognized by the competent authorities. A ministerial decree grants the laboratory an approval allowing it to approve packaging and containers intended for the transport of dangerous goods. Since then, this approach has continued to progress in the right direction.
The Ministry of Transport and Ecological Transition certifies BVT laboratory for its daily involvement in quality testing in compliance with the laws and standards in force. Compliance with legislation and conformity are at the heart of BVT's business.
The training, specific accreditations to the transport means
All of our expert-trainers have undergone quality training and have extensive experience and knowledge of the field.
The trainings provided by BVT meet 3 accreditations:
- for air transport
- for road transportation
- The quality certification was issued for the following category of Training actions
BVT has just obtained Qualiopi certification, a new quality standard for training organisations and providers of actions contributing to the development of skills (training actions, skills assessments, validation of acquired experience, apprenticeships).
This certification attests to the quality of our training courses provided in our training centres in France as well as the conditions for their implementation. It highlights our quality approach and our desire to set up a continuous improvement organisation for quality training.
The professions of
We test all types of packaging in order to certify them for the Transport of Dangerous Goods. Our expertise in testing allows us to maximize safety and limit any risk.